Terms & Conditions
The Digital Economy Convention “DE:Central Days” 2019 (DE-DAYS) is organised and run by Animotion S.L. (ORGANIZER). By registering for the DE:Central Days, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Registration and Payment
- To register for the DE:Central Days, delegates must submit a registration form and follow any directions set out at our website.
- Upon successful submission of your registration form, a confirmation of registration and tax invoice will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees, including any late fees, in full to ORGANIZER prior to the start of the DE:Central Days. If you do not, you will be refused entry to the DE:Central Days.
- The prices of online tickets are final prices and include VAT.
- Credit card payments for tickets are made directly through EVENTBRITE to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by ORGANIZER.
- Any request to change your registration must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No such requests can be made over the phone. If you would like to transfer your registration to another delegate, you may do so if:
- the substituted delegate is from the same organization as you; and
- you have notified ORGANIZER of the proposed substitution by email prior to 12pm Friday 30 August 2019.
- Your attendance at the DE:Central Days is, at all times, at the sole discretion of ORGANIZER. ORGANIZER reserves the right to refuse entry to you to the DE:Central Days, or to request that you leave the DE:Central Days, without notice for any reason whatsoever. If this occurs, then a refund of the registration fee will be facilitated in some circumstances (at ORGANIZER’s sole discretion).
- You must at all times comply with:
- these terms and conditions;
- any terms and conditions imposed by the Animotion SL (DE:Central Days) & Exhibition Centre (Venue); and
- any reasonable direction given to you by ORGANIZER, the Venue host, or any of their employees, agents or contractors,
- All registrants must be 18 years of age or older. DE:Central Days is not able to register (accept order of) anyone under the age of 18. This applies to all Event Participants, Exhibitors, Advertisers, Sponsors or other Attendees. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
and ORGANIZER reserves the right to immediately terminate the registration of any delegate that it reasonably believes is not complying, or has not complied, with the above terms.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued by ORGANIZER until after the DE:Central Days has finished.
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- Will not be refunded.
Cancellations of accommodation:
- Are at the discretion of the organisation concerned.
Audio and video recording
Audio and video recording is strictly not permitted during the DE:Central Days. If you fail to comply with this term, ORGANIZER or its representatives or agents may require you to leave the session or the DE:Central Days.
You agree that ORGANIZER is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by ORGANIZER, its employees, agents or contractors in connection with the DE:Central Days.
You agree to indemnify ORGANIZER against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with or as a consequence of any of your acts or omissions in connection with the DE:Central Days that breach these terms and conditions.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the DE:Central Days:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- ORGANIZER can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the DE:Central Days or future conferences, without any compensation to you;
- ORGANIZER can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the DE:Central Days;
- all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Material will automatically vest in ORGANIZER on its creation;
- you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights in the Materials and agree to not institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of any such rights;
- Exhibitors have access to name badge scanning software that enables them to “scan” your name badge to obtain your contact details (name, company, State and email). ORGANIZER is not responsible for the subsequent use, disclosure or other handling of your personal information by any exhibitor or any other person who obtains your personal information using the name badge scanning software.
5. The Spanish law shall apply.
Palma de Mallorca, 31.01.2019
Calle Marbella 20
ES-07610 Palma de Mallorca
VAT NR.: ESB57290777